Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Baked Artichoke Chicken Pasta




Baked Artichoke Chicken Pasta

I haven't posted a recipe for a while and this one was worth sharing. Things have been going really well with Jeddy's Blend and taking lots of my time but I have to say I MISS BEING IN THE KITCHEN. I miss the smell, the creativity and watching something come together. I can't wait to move and be in our new house and settled in so I can share more of my love for cooking with you.  Until then I will share with you some wonderful recipes that I have found. 

This is an amazing dish and one that I have a hard time putting down just after one serving. It is sooooo gooood. You will not be disappointed.  It has a wonderful flavor and it is not to hard to make. 

I found this recipe on Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice. You will LOVE her blog. Great site with some wonderful recipes and great photography. 


Click HERE for the Recipe




Thanks for stopping by!


Dori


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!