Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cheesy Baked Dip. Yum Yum and Yum

Picture by Tried and Tasty


Cheesy Baked Dip

This morning my alarm didn't go off. I woke up late, was late for work, dropped my eye liner in the car into apparently the black hole because it was NO WHERE to be found, had no gas so I had to stop for gas. Ugh. Long day. Now I get to play on the blog. One of my favorite things to do.





I found this incredible recipe of Cheesy Baked Dip on Tried and Tasty this evening by accident. I was just doing some pinning on Pinterest and came across this oh so yummy picture. I should never search while I am hungry late in the evening because now I am starving. Although, sometimes that is the best way to find the greatest recipes.

Today is my second day of having Slim Fast for Breakfast and Lunch. Hasn't been to bad but now that I saw this I am really wishing I could dive into it. It has all the makings for a great dip. I am a big fan of dip, especially ones where you can eat the bowl.  Once again my favorite items of bacon and baked cheese and more!

Click HERE for the recipe

Hope you are having a great week so far.

Thanks for stopping by!
  
Dori



2 comments :

  1. Made this recipe tonight for my family and they inhaled it. It was rich but so so good. And they r already asking me when I'm going to make it again. We have several family members over our daughters and son in laws and some neices and nephews and I made this buffalo chicken dip bbq meatballs and two 2 24 inches vogue's with 4 different Keats and all the tidings and they cleaned me out but the bread dip was the first to go again thanks again for the pin......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my family! The food gets inhaled and never has any leftovers. Sounds wonderful what you made. Glad you enjoyed the recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!