Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, August 10, 2012

S'mores Cookie Bars

Picture by Baked Perfection



S'mores Cookie Bars

Oh my goodness. Look at these wonderful little bars of perfection. It's early in the morning and I would eat this right now if I had it in front of me for breakfast. No doubt that the kids will love this. 

I wanted to put something sweet on the blog today and this jumped right out of the screen. Look at that gooey marshmallow melting down the side. My daughters birthday is coming up and she has requested that I make these. Oh darn, if I must. :)

This is a recipe that I found on Baked Perfection.

Click HERE for the recipe


Enjoy the recipe! Have a great day. Life is good.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

  1. The hyperlink to the recipe for the S'mores Cookie Bars doesn't work. :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!