Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fresh Apple Coffee Cake

Pictures by cake duchess

Fresh Apple Coffee Cake


This is just a quickie post to share with you a great recipe I just found on Cake Duchess.  I cannot resist Coffee Cake! This looks so delicious and would smell so good baking in the morning as the family is getting out of bed. I would love to wake up a the smell of this! Looks pretty easy to make.  Enjoy!




Click HERE for recipe on Cake Duchess.


Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!