Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pepper Dippers

peppers as dipping bowls



Pepper Dippers

What a smart idea someone came up with! I love this! With all these summer parties coming up this is a cute way to bring a veggie platter, everyone will think you are so clever. You could even add a yellow and orange one for additional color. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 

 I can't give credit to this person because the picture did not have a link. If someone knows who it is I will happily add it so please share! Thank you whoever you are.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

 Thanks for stopping by!
 Dori

3 comments :

  1. This is really clever. Wish I had seen it before the Father's day dinner I prepared for the family yesterday. Thanks, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fascinated with this bright idea! Since home parties have always, and I mean always, been held at my house, I have no choice but to make the food, fix the area, and be ready for my friends to ransack everything. Well, I am the only one in the group who explores various recipes and I love to cook so my friends and family surely take advantage of it. Let’s just see if my guests can ransack such a cute concept. I bet they would not indulge-scared to mess up the presentation! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most amazing idea I have ever seen. To serve a dip like that is just perfect. Never will I ever serve it in an ordinary bowl again.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!