Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pallets and Crate decorating




I have been very excited about this post. I LOVE THESE IDEAS! Decorating with Pallets and Crates. I am now on a mission to find some crates. I did have my son come with me and to a construction site and get permission to take two pallets that we saw in the trash. They gave us permission to get them and I put them in my garage until I was ready to start. Found some really great ideas to choose from. Last night while watching TV with a nice fire I looked at the wood pile and notice what looked that a pallet piece of wood. My dearest husband cut up MY PALLETS FOR FIREWOOD!  AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!, I was so mad. Anyways, I will now be on the hunt for some more.


Let's start with the crates today since I am still mourning the loss of my pallets. There are some really creative ideas that you can do with these crates!





CRATES





I want I want I want!




I need I need I need!





 I just love these colors with the black and white! Never seen black carpet. Very cool.







  
 SOURCE                                                  SOURCE






 I could post a lot more but these were some of my favorites. Next time you see a crate you will look at it in a whole new way.


Now onto the Pallets, I think I can write now about them as the sting (sting meaning anger at the hubby) has lessened about losing my two. :(





PALLETS





Love this Coffee Table.








  

How awesome is this!   Seriously, I have to make both of these. Love it. 


 I really love this. 









So many great ideas. Hope you enjoy these.

Have a great day.

Dori

*NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHEAP*









4 comments :

  1. Hello, my plans for pallets are a koi pond madeup of wooden frame, a chair, a table and a chicken coop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have additional project this year. I build DIY plant box because of this year plantdemic
    liquidation pallets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bei stark bis extrem inkrustierten, das heißt verengten Rohrleitungen, kommt die hydro­mecha­nische Rohrreinigung zum Einsatz. Auch hierbei verwenden die Fach­leute von Kuchler Service weder Säuren, Laugen noch um­welt­be­lastende Spül­mittel. Und den­noch er­rei­chen sie zügig das Ziel: eine saubere Leitung – durch eine rund­herum saubere Arbeit, die mehr Effizienz bringt als Kosten nach sich zieht.Weiterlesen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!