Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Roasted Ranch Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese

 Picture by Joyously Domestic




 Roasted Ranch Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese

 I am just about to run to the store to get groceries and guest what ingredients will be on my list?????

I have been really trying to plan my meals out ahead of time so I know what to buy instead of just buying a whole bunch of random stuff and hope it all comes together. I have done that for years and have wasted so much money. My kids seriously have bottomless pits in their stomach. They NEVER STOP EATING!
 why does this happen? ;)
 Oh my goodness, I honestly think that I could eat a whole pan of this myself. These look absolutely wonderful!  Potatoes are so cheap to buy and something like this is nice and filling. I would serve this with a salad with Ranch Dressing and maybe a vegetable. I love this dish!

This would also be a great side dish to bring to a gathering. Easy, cheap and pure heaven.

I found this at Joyously Domestic. She couldn't have taken a better picture of this. Reeled me right in! She has some other wonderful looking recipes. Thank you Angela for you great wisdom with Potatoes. :)

Click HERE for the Recipe




 Ahhhhh, just look at those....


Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments :

  1. So happy to see my potatoes posted here! And, I greatly appreciate you crediting them back to me! Let me know if or when you try them! You have a lovely blog, too! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those look amazing!! I just might make them today for the football game

      Delete
    2. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      Mz. .

      Delete
  2. Very Good! Making these with dinner tonight. A friend posted this link on Facebook. Just had to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this for brunch this week and got lots of compliments (and more importantly no leftovers). Thanks so much for the great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been scared to put Ranch in a cooked recipe. It just sounds like it would be a gross hot mess. Well I was wrong wrong wrong. Everybody loved these and they were very yummy all over but the best parts were the ones with the most ranch. Needless to say I will never turn my nose up at anything before trying it again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    nl...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was cured of HERPES with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injections and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from Herpes for 2 years but with the help of Priest Babaka herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs He sent to me through courier delivery service. This same Priest also cured my Aunt from INFERTILITY, as soon as I heard she Been finding it difficult to CONCEIVE, i referred her to the Priest and she was cured after drinking his herbs. I have referred more than 15 persons and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Priest Babaka is a Herbalist and a Spiritualist , I assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs and follow his Guidance. He has herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Hepatitis, etc. Contact Priest Babaka on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!