Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blueberry Cinnamon Skillet Pizza


Picture by Pillsbury

Blueberry Cinnamon Skillet Pizza
 
 I just wanted to share a short and sweet, quick and easy recipe with you. This is so easy and only a few ingredients to make and only a few steps. The great thing is you can choose what type of fruit you want to put on top. Blueberries, Apples with Caramel??????
 
The easy secret ingredient? You won't believe how easy it is to make.
 
 
A quick and easy dessert that the family will love.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe
and step by step pictures.
 
Enjoy this tasty treat.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!