Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Salted Nut Squares

Pictures by Bake or Break
 
 
Salted Nut Squares
 
Today is the last day of warm beautiful weather at 60 degrees. Snow this weekend and then no more warm temperatures after that. Boooooo. I am a little excited now for the holidays because I have seen some Christmas lights going up before the cold weather hits. Here is a reality check for you (and me).....
 
How many days until Christmas?
 
46
 
 Ouch. I better get busy. Sorry if I sent you into panic mode. When am I suppose to get all this done! I must eat treats to comfort my panic mode. Here is a good one to start with.
 
I found these delicious little treats on Bake or Break. They are super easy to make , they are NO BAKE and there is only 5 ingredients. These remind me of Payday candy bars and I LOVE THOSE! This would a great treat to make to give out nicely wrapped for the holidays.
 
Click HERE for the recipe.
 


 
Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

 

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!