Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Creamy Dreamy Lemon Pie

 

 
Creamy Dreamy Lemon Pie
 
If you have a chance on Tuesday Pillsbury is featuring my Muffin Pan Pizza on their Facebook Page. Very exciting for me! Take a look HERE to see them! 
 
It was time for a really yummy dessert, especially one with a graham cracker crust and lemon. I am kind of done with the whole Pumpkin Pie thing. Lemon just sounded so refreshing after all the heavy foods we ate this past week.
 
It was really hard to go to work this morning after the Thanksgiving break. Look what I walked into this morning on my desk. Happy Monday!
 
 
 
After this week I will be back into the swing of things and ready to take on some great new recipes. We might even get some snow next week which really gets me in the mood to bake.  
 
  Sometimes you just need to come home and make some really good comfort food like this one.
 
I found this recipe on Just Another Hang Up. Suzanne has some great recipes that you will enjoy looking at. Take the time to look around and you will see what I mean.
 
 


Click HERE for the Recipe



Meet Suzanne from
 
 


 
Don't forget to go to my Facebook page and enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Walmart or Best Buy. Your choice! Ends Tuesday night November 27th at 11:59pm.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!