Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Muffin Pan Pizza






I found this little beauty at the Thrift Store, nobody wanted it and it was sitting there by itself. This little muffin pan can create some wonderful recipes. By itself it isn't much but, with some wonderful recipes and little love it can create a Masterpiece (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and I see a Masterpiece!

Tonight I created MUFFIN PAN PIZZA! I had seen a picture on pinterest a long time ago and saw cheese and pepperoni on the top in a muffin pan. There was no recipe attached to it. I looked everywhere! I have seen other versions but nothing that looked as good. I love pizza!! I never did find it so I made up my own tonight. IT WAS AWESOMELY DELICIOUS (my 9 year old daughter Kallie told me to write that). They all went crazy over it. I ended up making a second batch because the first 12 disappeared so fast! When something has that kind of response it has to be blogged!


MUFFIN PAN PIZZA



It really is simple to make. Here is what you will need:


  • Muffin Pan
  • 1/2 cup Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
  • Pizza Crust - THIN
  • Pepperoni
  • Sharp Cheddar Cheese- About 3/4 of it was used
  • Mozzarella Cheese - About 3/4 of it was used
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Salt Pepper
  • Cookie Cutter - Mine was 4 inches from side to side

Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.



Take the pizza dough out and set it on a cutting board that has a little flour rubbed on it so it wont stick.


Unroll it and stretch it out on the ends just a little


Cut out pieces and stretch the dough a little to get the last few pieces if you have to.


I lightly greased the muffin pan with Pam spray before I put them in. 


Put a spoonful in the dough and use the spoon to spread the sauce around.

Mix the two cheeses


Make a layer of cheese and put one and a half of the pepperoni on top.


Add another layer of cheese and another layer of pepperoni.



Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top. Put in the pre-heated oven and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes. I like mine at 12 minutes. 



When they come out and they are still hot add some Parmesan cheese and let cool. After about 5 minutes I put mine on a cooling rack to cool more but you don't have to.


I took a bite of one while it was still hot. Amazing! Look at that gooey goodness. Love it!




Serve with a nice salad with ranch dressing or dressing of your choice. 



The LONE MUFFIN PAN came through and created an awesome dinner. Everyone loved it. Please share!




Here are a few more ideas for you and THE MUFFIN PAN. 



MUFFIN PAN MEATLOAFSOURCE
These are going to be so good I can tell already. The smaller portion will cook and taste better.

AMAZING!
MUFFIN PAN POTATO GRATINS
Don't those look delicious!  SOURCE



MUFFIN PAN TACO BITES
Put some Cotija cheese on top with Pico and I am in heaven. SOURCE


We can't forget the CUPCAKE!


THE GLORIOUS TAKE 5 CUPCAKE!  Bless it's heart. SOURCE


Well, I hope you enjoy today's food as much as I have. Please share with your friends and follow me on facebook and Pinterest at the top of the page. Thank you so much!

*NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHEAP*




6 comments :

  1. oh my goodness! Those look absolutely DELICIOUS! My fam would LOVE those! Thank you for sharing!!! I know what we're having tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT!!!! I cant wait to try these!!!! You gave me some ideas!!!! My Mom eats small and these are PERFECT!!!! THANKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great idea. I've got to share this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan: Just found out about your site through a families posting on FB. The pizza receipe looks fun to create w/my 4.5 yr old & delish as yr daughter stated. Looking forward to diving into more of yr site & receipes!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always looking for low cost ez to make recipes .
    This also looks great for the annual block picnic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering where your pizza balls went.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!