Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lasagna Soup

 Pictures by A Farm Girls Dabbles

 

 Lasagna Soup


I am not rushing winter by any means, believe me, winter here in WY is less than desirable. BUT, who wouldn't want this amazing Lasagna Soup when they got home from a long day and it is freezing outside.  I am just preparing you so you have some good recipes before the cold comes.

I would add some delicious bread and butter on the side with a good dinner salad. I can just picture the fireplace going and a nice warm bowl of soup. Sounds good huh?

I found this great recipe at A Farm Girls Dabbles. Darling blog and more great recipes to dig through.


Click HERE for the Recipe
 

Yep, that is just about right. Hope you enjoy this great dinner recipe for the upcoming cold nights.  Please share with your friends and family if you like Riches to Rags by Dori. Thanks so much for all of your support.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!