Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Snacktime Goldfish Bowl Bites

 Picture by Lick The Bowl


Happy Labor Day!!




Snack time Goldfish Bowl Bites

Football time is here! Woo Hoo! We love Football in this house and this recipe is PERFECT to snack on during a game. It is also perfect for kids when they come home from school. The ingredients make it soooo good! I was sold at the Ranch Dressing but there is more! 

I ran across this great simple recipe at Lick the Bowl Good.
So easy to make and only a few ingredients. This one will be a hit!

Click HERE for the Recipe


Have a HAPPY LABOR DAY! Enjoy your day off, make some good food and relax!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!