Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Potato Hash with Peppers

 
 
 
Potato Hash with Peppers
 
 This weekend was a very productive one, but I want to know who's great idea it was to unclutter the house and do some spring cleaning. I'm not going to mention any names but she does have a blog. I am exhausted and now it is just the start of the work week. I am glad we did it though because the house really looks a lot better and that makes everyone happy, including me! Although I feel like I have been hit by a bus I have something to show for it.
 
In addition to that, someone (who I won't mention any names but his nickname is Hubby) unknown to me came up with the great idea to let the kids eat as much candy as they wanted to because "He wanted it out of the house". What? No wonder they were bouncing off the walls and all over the place. The only reason I found out is because they were like Hansel and Gretel leaving bread crumb trails with candy wrappers. I believe an easier way would have been to take it to work. Pffff
 
I ran across this recipe last night on The Comfort of Cooking. I am really a fan of her site and I love her recipes and her blog. These pictures are amazing and they make you want to reach right in the screen with a fork and take a bite. Wouldn't that be great if we could do that? Take a few minutes to look at her recipes, you will be glad you did.
 
Click HERE for the recipe. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful start of the week day!
 
 Thanks for stopping by!  
Dori

 

1 comment :

  1. I really love your blog and you have some really awesoem ideas. I started a cooking blog a little bit ago and am really trying to get some ideas on how to make it better. I would love if you could check it out and comment! Thanks!!http://shansthecollegecookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!