Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

Pictures by Epicurean Mom. 


Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

Those three words together at once can only mean perfection.  I found this recipe at Epicurean Mom and ohhhh do they look delicious! You can't go wrong with this combination and anything that looks this good MUST be shared. 

Click HERE for the recipe.



Don't you wish you had one of these to pop in your mouth right now? I DO!
Seems like a fairly easy recipe to make and definite crowd pleaser. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

  1. THIS looks divine!!!! I have also posted to my blog. Come by and check it out
    If you'd like to follow me in return I'd love to follow each other.. Have started off by following you.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!