Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Chocolate Almond Pastry

 Pictures by Friday Favs




Chocolate Almond Pastry


It is possible that I just found one of the yummiest looking recipes ever! 

I LOVE and I mean LOVE chocolate and pastry together. I am not talking Nutella, I am talking real chocolate chips and pastry. Haven't had it???? You will be in love. 

When I saw this on Friday Favs, I knew I had found something I am going to LOVE for a long time. Thank you Thank you for this wonderful creation!

What a delicious recipe and really easy to make. Serve with a slice of ice cream, ohhhhhhhh mmyyyyy!


 Click HERE for the recipe




Just look at that chocolate! Heavenly.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori

1 comment :

  1. Dori....where is the recipe??? you cant leave me hanging like that now!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!