Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crock pot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole

Pictures by The Country Cook




Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole

Anyone that knows me knows how much I can't resist potatoes! In this family we LOVE Tater Tots. When I came across this recipe on The County Cook I knew this would be a huge hit with the family. Not only does it have potatoes but it also has BACON! You know how much I love bacon. I would drizzle a little ranch on top of mine and if there was leftovers I would make eggs in the morning and serve it with those. YUM!

The Country Cook has a great picture that will show you how she makes this delicious super kid friendly meal. Enjoy!

Click HERE for the recipe.



I think I could get really used to this!  So delicious looking. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

3 comments :

  1. There is no link to the recipe. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is ...right above the picture CLICK HERE..i missed it the first glance too! Can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dori! A couple people mentioned they visited my site from your so I wanted to stop by and say thank you for sharing and sending some lovely folks my way! Have a wonderful week!! Brandie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!