Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Twice Baked Potatoes

 Picture by Just a Pinch




Twice Baked Potatoes!


 
Well, it's official. I am completely hopeless when it comes to potatoes, cheese and bacon. They are just so perfect together and I just can't resist. I am weak, I know. Even my pickiest of all children will eat this.

I saw this recipe on Just a Pinch. This is right up my alley. I might add a little bit of green onions and pepper to the top. Just a few ingredients and simple to make. I could eat this with a small side salad with ranch dressing and it would be a meal. 

Click HERE for the recipe

*Note - Try drizzling a little ranch dressing on top of the potatoes. Just try it!
 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for all your support to Riches to Rags by Dori. 

Thanks for stopping by!

  
Dori



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!