Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chili...It's what's for Dinner - Evening Tidbit






Tonight was one of those nights where I kind of forgot to make dinner. I blame Pinterest. 
I needed something quick since it was already 6:30. :/

 I crossed my fingers and looked in the pantry for something quick and easy then saw the two cans of Nalley Original Chili. Sweet! That is a good start. Then to the fridge, Cheese, Sour Cream, Green Onions, YES! Now, the last ingredient to make this fine meal...Chips. Phew.


The Cast of Characters.....


You might want to put on your Sunday best for this one.



Nalley Original Chili
Sour Cream
Green Onions
Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste


The kids gobbled this up! Ahhhh Success.


Just wanted to share with you a quick and easy way to save the day when Pinterest you forgot to make dinner and need something in 5 minutes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!