Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Muffin Mania

Blueberry "Amazing" Muffins

The Muffin is a beautiful thing. Look at all that goodness wrapped up one little Muffin Cup. Today is a blog full of Muffin recipes you just can't resist. Make some for your family, bring some to a party, take some to someone who is sick. Either way you will make someone very happy. Enjoy!


Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
 (Thank goodness for spell check, I had Lemon Poopy Seed Muffins!)

Raspberry Lemon Muffins
(These look amazing)

Amish 6 week Bran Muffins.
SOOOOO GOOOOOD!

Coffee Cake Muffins
 Oh how I love Coffee Cake!

Simply Sinful Cinnamon Muffins

Cherry Almond Muffins

The name says it all. Nice going Wendy!


:)

Snicker Doodle Muffins

Banana Crumb Muffins

Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins




A different kind of Muffin but still called a Muffin.

English Muffins 
 Now that could save a lot of money!

Couldn't resist, I love cats. 

Muffin Pan Pizza
My very own.

Corn Dog Muffins

Muffin Pan Tacos 
Add some Lettuce, Sour Cream, Cilantro and some Salsa???? mmmmmm

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Muffins



So there are a few recipes from the wonderful world of Muffins and almost Muffins. Hope you picked a favorite and put it on your grocery list. Mine is the top picture, the Blueberry Muffin Streusel and the Amish 6 week Bran Muffin. Which on is yours?

Thanks for stopping by!
 Dori


5 comments :

  1. I love your blog! You are doing such a beautiful job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I sure love doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love following you. Every time I log in on pinterest you show me the way to so many things. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I am having so much fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome blog! I can't wait to try some of these recipes! :) I think it'd be nice if you could include some nutritional content information? Even if it was just the basics - it'd be useful when looking for some recipe's that are good for certain diets, i.e. gluten free, low sodium, low fat, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!