Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TODAYS SPECIAL FIND



I bought this item today at Episcopal Church Thrift Store in downtown Rock Springs. I was extra lucky today because I was the first one there and there was special bag sale on today. For $5 you were given a small trash bag and you could stuff it with as many clothes as you could fit in there! I was so excited and couldn't wait to get started. Because I was the first one on the scene I got some good pickens! My daughter in law was with me and the first thing we saw was the BUMBO seat and asked about the price and was told $2! This is the BUMBO seat with the play table which is sold seperatley at the store. Target charges $39.99 and an additional $9.99 for the table. OUCH! Why would you pay full price!!!?????? Spray some lysol on it and clean it really good and you just saved yourself and whole bunch of money. For me this is the fun and the game of finding the PERFECT DEAL.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!