Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Apple Snickerdoodle Cobbler

 Pictures by Baked by Rachel


  Apple Snickerdoodle Cobbler

 I am grateful that it is Saturday. I love my days off where I get to play on the blog. If I had it my way I would be doing this blog full time, but duty calls and that isn't an option right now. I LOVE what I do here and hope you enjoy what I am sharing with you. This isn't work to me, it is pure fun!

This is such a clever recipe. I love finding your not so average recipes and I love that this is different than the normal cobbler. Who doesn't love Apple Cobbler AND Snickerdoodles? Now these two have collided into into this wonderful dessert than is just in time for Fall and Thanksgiving. 

I found this recipe on Baked by Rachel. She really has some more WONDERFUL recipes and beautiful photography. Look how pretty her set up is for that picture. There is so much effort that goes into these pictures, I have a great appreciation for them.



  Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. Looks delicious. I just got a big box of apples off a friends tree and am excited to make this.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!