Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Broccoli Cheese Bake

 Picture by Moms Who Think


Broccoli Cheese Bake

Time for some Veggies!

I can't tell you how many times I have bought the steamed Broccoli and Cheese Package in the grocery store that you cook in the microwave. My kids LOVE Broccoli and Cheese. Anytime I can get them to eat Veggies I am all for it even if it is mixed with some other ingredients. 

I saw this recipe and first the picture grabbed me because it just looks so dang good and also I knew right away after looking at the ingredients that my kids would eat it and it would be much better, fresher and lots more of it. They hardly put any in those bags! 

There are only five ingredients and it is easy to make. I found this recipe on Moms Who Think. 

Check back this weekend for a fun GIVEAWAY and for some home cooked meals. I love the weekends when I get to play in the kitchen. I am so happy that it is FRIDAY!

Click HERE for the Recipe

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori







No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!