Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Salted Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies


 Pictures by Blue Eyed Bakers


  


 Salted Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies

 
How in the world did I not know that there was such a thing as a MUFFIN TOP PAN??? This opens up a whole new door for baking. These yummy cookies were made in the Muffin Top Pan which makes them all the same exact size. They look perfect and would be great for the presentation.


I did a little Google search and found them. I just can't believe I never have seen one! I do remember the Seinfeld episode about the Muffin Tops. Anyone remember that?

 

I have never seen these in the stores, but then again I really haven't been looking for one because I didn't know they existed! If you are interested in them look at the bottom of the post so you can see how to get one. I am ordering one tomorrow I highly doubt they are in my small town. 

I do love sweet and salty together in a cookie and then adding the toffee just makes it unique. I also really LOVE that they have chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips. 

Found this recipe on Blue Eyed Bakers with some other yummy recipes. Sisters (with blue eyes) who bake together. 

 

Click HERE for the Recipe



Enjoy these perfect little cookies, I know I will. I can just see them packaged up nice and pretty, all the same size as the perfect holiday gift. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!