Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Frozen Whipped Cream Dollops

Frozen whipped cream for hot chocolate. Pinning to remember for Christmas Eve
Pictures by The Creative Mama


Frozen Whipped Cream Dollops

Hot Cocoa's Perfect Mate

I am so impressed with this idea. Something so simple that will be perfect for that hot cup of cocoa, tea, coffee or whatever your favorite drink is.  Those cold days and nights are coming sooner than I would like. Just pop one of these Frozen Dollops and it will add the wonderful flavor plus cool it down a bit 

I think it is a wonderful idea. You can make a whole bunch at once and then freeze them for later. So smart. I found this idea on The Creative Mama. This is such a cute site, I love all the ideas they have to share. 

Click HERE for the Recipe



Hope you enjoy this wonderful idea. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. You just squirt the whipped cream on parchment paper and freeze?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!