Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Slow Cooker Meatball and Tortellini Soup with Salted Pretzel Bread Bowls

Pictures by The Country Cook
 Slow Cooker Meatball and Tortellini Soup with Salted Pretzel Bread Bowls

Yesterday was in the 60's here in Wyoming and this morning we left for my husbands Dr. Appointment 2 1/2 hours away and it was snowing! I welcome the weather when I am not driving and white knuckling it the whole way. Made it home safely though and that is all that matters. It is snowing tonight and it is very rare that we see snow falling straight down to the ground in WY. Normally it is a windy blizzard. We do have a nice warm fire going and the kids are quietly sleeping. Ahhhhhhh

I felt it was appropriate to give you another delicious soup recipe for these cold nights. Those of you that follow from Texas and Arizona can open up the freezer and stand next to it and pretend it is cold outside. :) 

This recipe has raving reviews, doesn't cost a lot to make, short ingredients list, easy to make and packed with flavor. The best part is it is in the Crock Pot. Oh how I love my new Crock Pot. 

Click HERE for the Recipe


Bake Your Day - expressing my love for food, for people, for life.


Today's added Bonus!

I found these Salted Pretzel Bread Bowls on Bake Your Day. These would be perfect to serve this soup in. Don't they look delicious! They make the presentation so much nicer and you get to eat the bowl!


Click HERE for the Recipe



Hope you enjoy the double recipes today. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori







No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!