Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mongolian Beef

 Pictures by Pink Bites


 
 Mongolian Beef

 One of the most important things that I try to do when looking for a recipe is read all the comments that have been left. The more the better so I can get a good sense of how good the recipe really is. 

This recipe has LOTS of impressive comments from all kinds of people who have made this and raved about it, and after looking at the ingredients I can see why. Take the time to read the comments and you will be excited to make it.

I found this on Pink Bites and I can't wait to try ti. Serve it over warm white rice and you can adjust the heat of it as well to make it more or less spice.

Pink Bites



 Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!