Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake

Pictures by Alexandra's Kitchen


Cranberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake

The weather is getting cold (at least here in WY) and I LOVE to bake when it is cold. Let's just check the temperature outside........9 degrees with the wind chill. Yep, I think it is cold enough to bake now. 

Bless Alexandria and her Kitchen for making and sharing this amazing recipe. The pictures are amazing and who wouldn't want to wake up to this masterpiece in the morning. She makes this for Christmas morning by making it the night before and then baking it in the morning. How wonderful this must make the house smell in the morning when waking up.

The great thing about this recipe is you can use different berries. If you aren't a fan of Cranberries than you can choose Blueberries, Raspberries and more. I love Blueberries and Boysenberries. 

I found this recipe on Alexandria's Kitchen and fell in love with the beautiful photography. Her pictures make you want to eat it right off the screen. I hope you enjoy it. 

Click HERE for the Recipe


Yum.


Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori







1 comment :

  1. Found your recipe on Pinterest...instead of just pinning and forgetting, I also printed it so I can begin the eatting frenzy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!