Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chicken Pasta Cheese Broccoli Casserole

Picture by Mom Makes
 


Chicken and Cheese Broccoli Alfredo Pasta 
 
 Tonight I baked 75 cookies for the kids to take to school tomorrow for their Halloween parties that they are so excited about. I was so tired but couldn't resist their excitement about helping Mom make cookies. I am glad that I took the time to spend with them because the hugs and "I love you Mom" made it all worth it.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy because it is Halloween. I work all day and then off for Trick or Treating when I get home. I can't wait to take pictures and share it with you. The weather is suppose to be great, I just hope they don't eat to much candy when I am not looking. I am outnumbered with three of them!

Since it is going to be so crazy Halloween night, I am asking the hubby to make this simple meal that we can eat as a family before the madness begins. I think Halloween should always be celebrated on a Saturday!

I found this recipe on Mom Makes. 

Great recipes on this site. This is an easy recipe that takes no time at all to whip together and it is safe for those picky eaters. The kids and the adults will both love it. There are great reviews in the comments of her blog.


Click HERE for the Recipe.


Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori
 


2 comments :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!