Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, October 26, 2012

One Minute Chocolate Frosting

Picture by The Yummy Life 


One Minute Chocolate Frosting

I am always so happy when it is Friday. More family time, more cooking time and more blogging time. No more snow and lots of sun tomorrow. I might even make a trip to my favorite Thrift Store. It seems like I am always rushing so I am thrilled when I find recipes like this that are so quick and easy.

Why haven't I heard of this before? This is a great idea! So easy, only a few ingredients and doesn't have all that yucky stuff that the store bought frosting has. I can't eat that stuff, I just can't. This is so fast to make and so much better. 

I found this recipe on The Yummy Life. Monica from The Yummy Life also has a Vegan and Non-Dairy option. She has step by step pictures. You can use it to top on sheet cake, cupcakes, cookies or spread on Graham Crackers. 


Click HERE for the Recipe




Hope you enjoy the recipe!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the link love, Dori! So glad you like my easy peasy frosting recipe. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!