Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Golden Graham S'mores Bars



 Golden Graham and S'mores Bars


 This is a great little snack or dessert that is easy to make and yummy easy ingredients. I love idea of using the Golden Graham's cereal, this is a favorite cereal in my house. Mixed with all the other ingredients it will be a big hit. 

I found this recipe on Macaroni and Cheese. Stephanie has some wonderful recipes on her that you will love. I am sure you will see one of hers again on here.

Click HERE for the Recipe.


Meet Stephanie....



Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!