Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Charleston Cheese Dip

Picture by Mommy's Kitchen






 Charleston Cheese Dip


I can't help myself! It has Bacon and all things good in it! We have been watching football all day and it just seems appropriate to post a delicious dip today. It has all my favorite ingredients in it and the crumbled Ritz crackers sealed the deal.

The weather is beautiful here in WY. Very blue skies. We did get out for a walk with the animals and enjoyed every minute of it. I love Saturdays in the Fall. I love Saturdays period. 

You can never have to many great dip recipes in your pocket. You can add this one to your list. 

Click HERE for the Recipe

I found the recipe on Mommy's Kitchen. I love finding new blogs that I haven't seen before and sharing them with you so we can all get some great recipes. Great Blog.




Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!