Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Crescent Cinnamon Rolls


  Pictures by The Hungry Housewife




Crescent Cinnamon Rolls

Today was a wonderful day here in WY. The weather was beautiful and my sister and niece came out on a surprise trip today to visit, so I got to spend the day with two of my sisters and three of my nieces. My two other sisters are bloggers as well.  It is funny how we all have completely different blogs. My sisters blogs are Camp Wander and One Good Thing by Jillee. We all love doing it and had a wonderful time together.

We tend to drop about 20 years off of our age when we are together. I blame them. I'm the baby, I can do that.

Here we are the table with out computers, eating,  lots of magazines, Diet Coke and lots of laughter. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard today, what a great day. 

Photo: 3 sisters blogging conference. It's a very exclusive group. ;-) http://instagr.am/p/QiEZu2AND7/

We were all working on our blogs today and I wanted to do a blog on some kind of easy dessert that I could whip up in a flash. I ran across these on The Hungry Housewife today while searching for tonight's post.

This is a perfect little snack that is VERY EASY. You really can't mess this up. My kids will even be able to help make them. I love the simplicity of it and I have no doubt it is going to taste great. I might add some raisins in a few of these for myself. 



Meet Leslie (AKA The Hungry Housewife)

 

Great family recipe that everyone will love. 

Click HERE for the Recipe

Just imagine how good these taste warm out of the oven. YUM.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

  1. Ahhhhhh, Thanks so much for the Love Dori!!!!!!
    My crescent cinnamon rolls are a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!