Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings

 Picture by Bubble Crumb




 Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings

 I am super excited about this recipe. I have had my eye out for a good Chicken and Dumplings recipe for a while now. I have seen several out there but they were just to complicated. This one is right up my alley and perfect for the ingredients that I like and the easiness of the recipe. The hubby can make this one, no problem.

  I found this recipe on Bubble Crumb. I am so happy because I LOVE Chicken and Dumplings. On her blog you will see how easy it is with her step by step pictures. I love her cute graphics and I can't wait to get my new crock pot and go crazy.

 I am very grateful that Mother Nature has eased up a bit and will let us have some more nice weather for a few days. It is getting down to the 20's in the evenings so a nice warm bowl of this soup sounds wonderful.

 Click HERE for the Recipe


 






Thanks for stopping by!
 Dori

2 comments :

  1. This link doesn't work, and I'd like to make this soon!! Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link is gone. This was a good one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!