Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hot Onion and Cheese Souffle Dip


 

 Hot Onion and Cheese Souffle Dip


 Well, it is official. The temperatures here in WY will be dropping down into the low 20's tonight. It is getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning when it is cold and getting darker outside. Brrrrrrr.

 I am sure you will love this warm and delicious recipe I found on The Gallery Gourmet. Excellent reviews and the best part is you can make it your own by adding crab, shrimp, etc. Read the comments on her page for some ideas....

She even uses it on Roast Beef Sandwiches! YUM! I am somewhat of a dip addict so when I saw the ingredients I knew it was going to be delicious. 



Click HERE for the Recipe


 I know you are going to love it and please share if you have any additions to it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!