Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Homemade Zucchini Parmesan Crisps

Pictures and recipe from Blackjack Bakehouse



Zucchini Parmesan Crisps - The Healthy Way

I really am trying to find some recipes that are made on the healthier side. Baked instead of fried is a good way to start. When I was a teenager I used to love going to Carl's Jr. and order their Fried Zucchini Chips with their Ranch Dressing. So fattening! Now that I am older I have to watch the fried items and can't gobble them down like I used to. 

I have seen a few recipes here and there but passed them up until I saw this one. This picture looks so tasty and with a side of ranch makes it perfect. I love Parmesan cheese and I just know these are going to taste amazing! Gardening season is upon us and I love fresh zucchini from the garden. I even did a post a while back about all the many different recipes you can make called Zucchini - not just a boring vegetable.

I found this delicious looking recipe at Blackjack Bakehouse.  She has great pictures and easy step by step directions. Click HERE for the recipe!




Enjoy these delicious treats and don't forget the ranch! I will have these ready for the kids tomorrow when they come home from school. It is a good healthy way to get them to eat Zucchini. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!