Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Smore's Dip! No Fire Needed

Picture and recipe found on One Ordinary Day



Smore's Dip - No Fire Needed


My kids LOVE Smore's and they always get super messy making them which is probably half the fun. We rarely have them though because we only do it when we are around a campfire.  Now with this yummy recipe we can have it at home for dessert after a barbecue or anytime we want!


I found this idea on One Ordinary Day. She has some really good recipes on her site.  My daughter was with me when I spotted it and made me pinky promise we would make it this weekend. Pinky promises are serious so I guess I am making it. Really easy to eat and much less of a mess. We will still do the traditional one when we go camping though. This is a nice alternative for home. 



Click HERE for the recipe!

Have fun with this recipe! I think your kids are going to love it. Please tell me if you make it, how you like it and if you made any changes of your own. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

2 comments :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!