Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mini Post - Homemade Maui Onion Dip



Homemade Maui Onion Dip

Bless the creator at The Cutting Edge of Ordinary for this little amazing recipe. How could I have not known of its existence? I am a salt and butter person, I like the sweets occasionally but chips and dip are my WEAKNESS!!!. I have always used French Onion Soup packets for onion dip. NO MORE! This just looks divine and I can't wait to get to the store tomorrow to buy sweet onions! 

I should be going to bed but I know that I would just toss and turn because I should have posted about the Maui Onion Dip. So here is my mini post to share with you a new way to make your own homemade Onion Dip and get rid of the packet!

There, I got it off my chest and now I can sleep. 

Click HERE for the recipe.



Thanks for stopping by!
Dori 

1 comment :

  1. Love onion dip, and this looks so good. Just pinned it, will be making soon! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!