Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Roasted Peach Lemonade

Picture and recipe from Naptime Chef



 Roasted Peach Lemonade

This is the perfect Lemonade for the Summer. I ran across this at the Naptime Chef and I love that the peaches are roasted with sugar. Oh how I wish I had some fresh peaches right now. I can't wait to get a big box of them. This will be my go to drink the next time I have guests over and I know the kids will love it. Something different then the regular lemonade recipes. I am excited to make it and wanted to share it with you. Hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients
 4
medium peaches, pitted and sliced in half
1
tablespoon granulated sugar
4
cups fresh lemonade

 Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Place the peaches skin side down in a baking dish and sprinkle the tops with the sugar. Roasted the peaches for about 25 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy at the skins able to be easily pinched off.
3. Remove the outside of the peach skins and drop the roasted peaches into a blender. Pour in enough lemonade to cover the peaches in the blender. Puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little foamy and frothy.
4. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and stir in the rest of the lemonade. Chill. Be sure to stir up the lemonade with a wooden spoon again before serving!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!