Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Red Velvet Cupcakes - Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting!

Pictures and recipe from The Family Kitchen

 

Red Velvet Cupcakes 
 Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting

Just look at those perfect little cupcakes on that perfect little platter. I have seen lots of Red Velvet Cupcake recipes, but what I like about this one is the simplicity of it and the Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting!

One thing that is important to me is to provide you with incredibly delicious recipes that aren't to difficult to make and don't take lots of time. I have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd grader, there is no time for gourmet difficult meals. Once in a while I do splurge and make something that takes a long time, but the work is always worth it. Normal days, No. 

I love the little flower designs on top! I want that platter they are on so if anyone recognizes it please let me know where I can get it. If I find it I might just have to get two of them and give one away as a GIVEAWAY! Help me find it!

 Beautiful display, picture and wonderful recipe by The Family Kitchen 

Click HERE for the RECIPE


cupcakes 1 Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese COOL WHIP Frosting


I hope you enjoy these little beauties and I would love to here your comments if you make them. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori








No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!