Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mini Post - Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes

Buffalo-Chicken-Cupcakes-3
Pictures by Doughmesstic



This is a quick post of a recipe I found on Pinterest from Doughmesstic for these delicious looking Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes. Her recipe calls for making Pizza Dough but I don't see why you couldn't use Pillsbury pizza dough to make it fast and easy. 

A few days back I posted Buffalo and BBQ Wings. The buffalo sauce I used (Franks Redhot Wings Sauce) would be perfect for this. It really is the best buffalo sauce out there. I would also add maybe a little more cheese and then serve with Ranch Dressing to dip. 

Head on over to Doughmesstic to get the recipe! Click HERE.

Buffalo-Chicken-Cupcakes-1


Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!