Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Avocado Chicken Parmigiana

Picture by Cuisine Paradise




Avocado Chicken Parmigiana

This is one of those pictures that I talked about in a previous post where it makes me want to run to the grocery store and get the ingredients so I can make it right now! Unfortunately for me, I don't have a car today! So, I am left with a hungry belly and no lunch. 

Lucky for you though, I can still share it with you. Doesn't this look amazing? Add some ranch dressing to that salad and it is perfection. THIS WILL BE FOR DINNER TONIGHT when the hubby gets home. It is going to taste even better since I will be thinking about it all day! 





I found this wonderful recipe on Cuisine Paradise. I like to have picture tutorials and she has already done one so you can link to her page for the recipe and pictures. 

Click HERE for recipe. 

Picture by Cuisine Paradise

I am even more hungry than before, this combination is everything that I love. I might have to add some Parmesan cheese though. 

Enjoy! I know I will!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!