Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Evening Post - Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecake

Picture and recipe by damyhealth


Ice Cube Tray Chocolate Covered Cheesecake!

I can't take credit for this one, I found it on damyhealth and it is on the skinny side! Great site and I'm so excited to share this with you!~

Makes 14 Cheesecake Bites
Cheesecake Ingredients:
·         1/4 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
·         1/4 Cup Light Cream Cheese
·         4 Packets Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar substitute 2-3 Tbsp Agave, Honey or Maple Syrup)
·         1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
·         1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
·         1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa
·         6-8 Packets of Powdered Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar substitute 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup, Honey or Agave)

Directions:
1.       Blend Cheesecake ingredients until smooth in your food processor and set aside.
2.      In a separate food processor bowl blend Chocolate Coating ingredients until smooth.
3.      Spray a pre-chilled, clean ice cube tray with a healthy oil.
4.      Using a spoon pour the chocolate into each ice cube mold.
5.      Coat the bottom and the sides of each ice cube mold using your spoon.
6.      Tip – I picked up the ice cube tray and kind of tilted it around to make sure all the angles were covered. Make sure the molds are completely coated.
7.      Fill each ice cube mold with cheesecake filling.
8.     Top with a layer of chocolate coating.
9.      Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
10.  Remove from freezer and set on the counter for a minute or two.
11.   Gently twisting the ice cube tray, as you would to remove ice cubes, remove each cheesecake bite and place on a plate.
12.  Enjoy!
 Hope you enjoyed this super speedy post tonight. I just had to share this one with you! So yummy, unique and my favorite, bite size! Woo Hoo!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


4 comments :

  1. Hello,
    Nice site i like it so much...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have the calorie per serving? what is a serving?(how many) and this is the most important question, because I am a diabetic, how many carbs. Your site is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look wonderful. I want to take some to a party tomorrow. I don't have any coconut oil though so I will have to go get that or look for something to replace it. Looking for lots of ways to cut out that sugar! Thanks Dori.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!