Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, April 27, 2012

TIP: Use water from boiling eggs in Garden for added Calcium!




TIP: Use Water from Boiling Eggs in Garden for added Calcium

What a smart idea from How to Reuse it Creatively. The water is enriched with calcium when you have boiled the eggs. So, next time you make hard boiled eggs, pour that water in the garden after it has cooled and let your garden have that calcium water instead of throwing it down the sink. 

I had no idea! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the tip. I would have never dreamed it would be good for plants.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!