Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Ultimate Cookie Cup

 Pictures and recipe from Cookies and Cups



The Ultimate Cookie Cup

I ran across this recipe today on Cookies and Cups , she has a darling blog and takes wonderful pictures which gets me every time. They look sooooo good this morning! Normally, I don't have much of a sweet tooth but today I must! I am kind of feeling like the Cookie Monster who MUST*HAVE*COOKIES!!!

Nom Nom Nom

They are super easy to make and look delicious. You can either use store bought cookie dough pre-made and cut into sqaures or make your own. I prefer to make my own because I LOVE homemade chocolate chip cookies. Thank you Cookies and Cups for probably making me gain some poundage today. Hey, I didn't eat any Easter Candy so I deserve it!

Look how easy these are to make!


Click on Cookies and Cups for recipe!


If you are by yourself go ahead and eat them like the Cookie Monster! Usually it is my kids treat but today this is going to MY treat and they can get what's left over IF the Cookie Monster leaves any. :)
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Dori

3 comments :

  1. Those look yummy! I must try this recipe (even though it looks like they're a bazillion calories).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the recipe off so please click on Cookies to Cups link for the recipe. She has some wonderful recipes and a wonderful blog. Please support her and click for the recipe. Thank you and thanks Cookies and Cups!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!