Off to the Mountains.....
Beautiful Day today in Wyoming, we took the family and went for a day trip about an 1 1/2 hour drive from where we live. Some of the most beautiful country surrounds us and we had a wonderful time. I really enjoyed it because I got to take lots of pictures.
When we got home everyone was hungry and tired. I had already planned to make this for the blog so I was prepared to get it done quick. It is an easy recipe and a HUGE hit with the husband and family.
Taco Supreme Pizza
1 can of Pillsbury Pizza Crust Thin
1 can of Refried Beans
1 lb of Ground Beef
1 package of Taco Seasoning
1 handful of sliced Olives
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning to the ground beef according to the package directions.
3. Unroll Pizza Dough. Place in ungreased 11 1/2 inch x 16 1/2 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet. Press dough over the bottom and a little bit up sides to form crust. Bake at 375 in the oven for 5 minutes. Take out of oven.
4. Microwave beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully spread beans over warm crust creating a thin layer.
5. Top with cooked beef mixture, sprinkle on desired about of sliced olives, sprinkle with desired amount of cheese and green onion. Return to oven for 8 more minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
6. I put two pieces on a plate and garnished with thinly sliced lettuce, green onions, tomatoes, sour cream and salt and pepper.
So there you have it. A great and taste go to family meal that is easy to make, has easy ingredients and is still a family favorite. Hope you had a wonderful day and enjoy this new recipe.
Thanks for stopping by!