Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Evening Post - Frozen Strawberries and Cream Dessert





Frozen Strawberries and Cream Dessert

Oh my goodness this looks soooo good!


Found this is on while searching on Pinterest. Oh how I love Pinterest. Please follow my boards if you are on Pinterest (see right of page) The recipe is from Pip & Ebby. She has a great picture tutorial already done so I am just going to give you the link to see how to make it. She has some beautiful pictures.







Click HERE for the recipe. 


This is just a quick delicious recipe I wanted to share with you this evening. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!