Picture and recipe by lilluna
Now this just looks down right awesome. If I wasn't so tired after a VERY long day with the kids home AND a snowy day I just might make this right this very minute. I am in need for some R&R on the beach somewhere. I have never been on a cruise because I don't like boats and being out in the middle of the ocean, so a nice beach side room where I can walk straight on to the sand will do. That isn't to much to ask is it? I don't think so. So until then I shall make bread....really good bread. Melt some butter on top with a cold glass of milk.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: 4 loafs
A sugar and cinnamon coated bread that will please any Snickerdoodle fan.
2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. sour cream
1 pkg. Hershey’s cinnamon chips
3 T. sugar
3 t. cinnamon
1. Cream butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
2. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
3. Mix flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
4. Add cinnamon chips and stir into batter. Set aside.
5. Spoon batter into 4 mini loaf pans until about 2/3 full.
6. Mix 3 T. sugar and 3 t. cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over the batter in each loaf pan.
7. Bake at 350 for 35-38 minutes. Let cool before removing from pan.
I think this just might make everything better. Doesn't it look delicious? I think so and I believe to be the Food Master Seeker and Knower of Good Things. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Please share with your friends and I would love to have you as a follower. If you like Riches to Rags by Dori please like my Facebook page as well. Thank you so much for your support.