Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Super Fast and Delicious Mini Cinnamon Rolls






Gorgeous morning in Wyoming today. Got up and went outside to take a few pictures. Rewfuss was playing in the tree, the tulips are just starting to bloom, the pansies were loving the morning sun. This afternoon when I went to pick up the kids from school it was snowing! Gotta love it, only in Wyoming. 




 Super Fast Mini Cinnamon Rolls


I wish there was some left because I really want one right now! When I took these pictures they were nice warm and the icing was dripping down the sides! These are the easiest Cinnamon Rolls I have ever made!  Seriously, and they turned out so delicious. They are mini sized and just the perfect size for a quick bite without getting so full from a big Cinnamon Roll.  I was pleasantly surprised how the dough turned out and the kids loved them! You will want to buy a couple cans of the dough because one can only makes about 11 and they were gone! Took me about 15 minutes prep time and 15 minutes cooking time. So easy and so good.

Ingredients

Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
Raisins
Cinnamon
2 Tablespoons of Butter
Brown Sugar
Granulated Sugar (optional)

Icing
Mix with fork until blended:

3/4 c. powdered sugar

1/4 tsp. butter, melted

1/8 tsp. vanilla

1 tsp. - 1 tbsp. milk (add a little at a time until all sugar is absorbed, consistency should be thick, but spreadable)


Directions
  • Pop open the can, unroll the dough and stretch just a little to make it a nice and even rectangle.
  • Plop a big handful of raisins into hot water so they can plump a little bit.
  • Melt two tablespoons of butter and brush enough to nicely cover the top of the dough. You can use your fingers to rub it around as well. 
  • Grab a handful of brown sugar and sprinkle all over top of dough.
  • Sprinkle Cinnamon all over the dough. Not to much but not to little. 
  • Sprinkle small amount of granulated sugar if you want but not needed
  • Grab a handful of plumped raisins and sprinkle all over. 
  • Pour a little butter on top. Not much at all. 
  • Start to roll the dough. When you get to the end pull the seam up a little and seal with butter. 
  • Use dental floss to make the cut by folding it under and pulling both ends to cut.
  • Put in greased glass pan (I sprinkle a tiny bit of cinnamon on top with a tiny  drizzle of butter and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. 
  • Make icing while rolls are cooking. Let them cool and then pour icing over them.

These are the ingredients for the rolls. 

 










 

 





Husband loved them, kids loved them, Sister and Nieces loved them and I loved them! Definitely got the approval and I know you will love them too! All in 30 minutes!
 Try it you'll see!

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments :

  1. These look amazing! Would it work with the normal crescent rolls if you just press the seams together, I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorie, I love your blog. You have so many good ideas. This is one recipe I can make with my g-kids when they stay over.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!