Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Glazed Doughnut Muffins - Pure Heaven



Picture and recipe from Sweet Pea's Kitchen


Glazed Doughnut Muffins

While I was surfing Pinterest this afternoon I came across these perfect looking muffins on Sweet Peas Kitchen. She says "Have you ever found yourself choosing between a doughnut or a muffin to start your day?" Well now you don’t have to choose!  Moist muffins spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg and dipped in a delicious powdered sugar glaze. Oh Yummy.

She is so right! How many times have you gone for the doughnut and thought "I really should get the muffin". That good vs evil fight in your head starts......This way you get the best of both worlds! The reviews are great and I am super excited to add this to my recipe file. I think I will surprise the kids Monday morning before school with these little darlings. This will make them happy since they are returning to school from Spring Break. 

The Good vs The Bad








I found this recipe at Sweet Peas Kitchen. Darling Blog. 

Sweet Pea's Kitchen

Click HERE for the Recipe

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, have great weather and get to spend time with your family and friends. If you don't get the opportunity to that then do something nice for yourself today. You deserve it. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


5 comments :

  1. *drool* can't wait to make these, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMM...these sound scrumptious! Thanks!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making these right now, my kitchen smells sooooo good, I can't wait to try them.

    Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m delighted that you like my recipe enough to blog about it on your own site. I would ask however, that if you are writing about my recipe that you write it in your own words and that you do not also publish my photos. Please replace my photos with your own. Thank you so much.
    -Christina
    http://sweetpeaskitchen.com/2011/05/glazed-doughnut-muffins/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!